Miss Ialia 2011

    Miss Mondo Italia 2011 is a national Pageant of Italy that will select candidate for representing Italy in the Miss World Pageant.In 2011,Miss Mondo Italia 2011 Pageant is scheduled to be held on 11th June,2011.The Winner of the event will represent Italy in the Miss World 2011 Pageant in London Later this year

    The Photos Profile Bio Interview of the Winner of Miss Mondo Italia 2011will be published on thius page after the pageant on 11th June 2011:



    PERSONAL PARTICULARS


    Birth Name: Giada Pezzaioli
    Birth Date: (17 age)
    Birth Place: Montichiari
    Height: 5'11" (1.81m)
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Language: Italian, English, French & learning Mandarin
    Title(s): Miss Mondo Italy 2010
    Major Competition(s): Miss World 2010

    BIOGRAPHY:

    Giada, a student at high school, has a love for languages and is currently learning Mandarin in preparation for her time at Miss World. Giada likes pop music and swimming in the sea. Her ambition is to become a top model. Personal motto: ‘I dream the life, I live with love, this is the secret in my heart’.


    INTERVIEW

    Favourite Music / Books ?
    I love pop music even if I don't like dancing. Moreover I like reading books that can teach me something.


    What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
    It was on 12th April 2 years ago when I moved with my family into the house of our dreams, that my dad had built with no other previous experience. He wanted to realise our dreams in a place where peace and harmony reigns.


    Describe yourself
    I'm a simple, humble girl but I'm really determined. I face my life with great determination and much desire to do.


    Favourite food ?
    I love food. I haven't a favourite food. I've always eaten pizza, pasta, rice, meat, fish, vegetables and fruit.


    Do you have any pets ?
    I have a lovely dog and 3 cats.


    Future ambitions ?
    I want to become a famous model with a knowledge of languages.


    Any other interesting facts ?
    I am learning Mandarin in preparation for Miss World.


    PHOTO GALLERY



    Miss Mundo Italia 2011/ Miss World Italia 2011:
    Tania Bambaci has just been crowned Miss Mundo Italia 2011

    Tania Bambaci has just been crowned Miss Mundo Italia 2011/ Miss World Italia 2011/Miss Mondo Italia 2011 at the Area Blue Salento in Gallipoli on June 11, 2011. Tania Bambaci is 21 year old and stands 1.80m. She will represent Italia in Miss World 2011. 1st runner up – Ilenia Neri; 2nd runner up – Erica Tiburzi.



    Miss Mundo Italia


    Source URL: http://magazinebuzz.blogspot.com/2011/09/miss-ialia-2011.html
    Visit Magazine Buzz for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection